Left Bend is now open for outdoor tastings. Reservations are required and we are using Open Table for reservations.
Reservations will start from 2 pm in 1-hour increments and last for 45 minutes. We are looking forward to serving you in the newly installed parklets on N. Santa Cruz Avenue in front of Left Bend. This space is shared with the Los Gatos Cafe, so once they start winding down from serving brunch, we will start to serve tastings.
• All staff will be wearing personal face coverings.
• We require our guests to wear face coverings as well, except when seated at the table for tastings.
• Hand sanitizer will be available.
• Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
• We will utilize “contactless” payment methods, so please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card.
• To minimize physical contact between our staff and guests, all wine flights will be pre-poured in individual 2 oz bottles.
Cleaning and Sanitation:
We are working in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health authorities as outlined below.
• Tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each tasting appointment.
• High contact surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day.
• We will use disposable paper menus for all guests
We will be open Friday and Saturday from 2-7 PM and on Sunday from 2-5 PM. The last reservation will begin one hour before closing. We will also take reservations at the door, space permitting.